Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not very

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not very. Kisses and pure romance is cool. I'd like to meet a girl when she is still a kid and build a relationship that would last to sexual maturity, and then fuck her. Too bad people abhor that, it seems something so normal and beautiful to me.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Staff member
Changed to "somewhat", since I do want to kiss kid girls in some instances.
Really, would you tongue kiss them (if it were legal)? What about lick and suck on their clits and stuff? If that counts as "somewhat pedophilic" then count me in as somewhat pedophilic because I want to get naked with a little girl and go to town.

would you tongue kiss them (if it were legal)?
Some, yes.

suck on their clits and stuff?
Nah. If the girl is prepubescent I don't feel like doing that kind of stuff. I don't believe in the modern (((psychology))) view that kids get invariably traumatized by any sexual contact with an adult but I'd feel bad about pushing my adult sexuality onto a kid. I see kissing more like an expression of affection, even though my dick would probably become hard with the kiss. I'd have to have fapped recently or else the balls would hurt, kek.

I want to get naked with a little girl and go to town.
Being naked with naked little girls is very cool and amusing. I remember telling the younger sister of the girl in the nudist beach some jokes and making a fool of myself since she could swim better than me (I had just learned).

The whole atmosphere was magical.

Cancel

Staff member
So this is the just-before-middle-school-age? Well, unfortunately, I can only put "somewhat" because there's quite a big difference between, 5 and 9 year old. I wouldn't put it past me to find quite a few 5th graders sexy, but 1st grades is not so much.

I can definitely remember some of my friends talking about girls in a sexual way back during my last years of elementary school.

Surreal

Females on average become hot at 12, their SSCs developing between 11 and 14; but I'd fuck a 10-year-old if she showed me that she's really into me. It needs to be borne in mind that while men generally aren't horny for 10-year-olds, it is the 10-year-olds who are horny for men! This is a point that Jim has been repeating again and again, and many people just can't fathom the idea, because they buy into the Victorian "men are wholly lustful and foids are wholly chaste" myth that white Anglo-Saxons invented because they're cucked.

Some, yes.

Nah. If the girl is prepubescent I don't feel like doing that kind of stuff. I don't believe in the modern (((psychology))) view that kids get invariably traumatized by any sexual contact with an adult but I'd feel bad about pushing my adult sexuality onto a kid. I see kissing more like an expression of affection, even though my dick would probably become hard with the kiss. I'd have to have fapped recently or else the balls would hurt, kek.

Being naked with naked little girls is very cool and amusing. I remember telling the younger sister of the girl in the nudist beach some jokes and making a fool of myself since she could swim better than me (I had just learned).

The whole atmosphere was magical.
For some reason if I had been 'molested' by an adult man, I'd be more traumatised if he had French kissed me than if he had only sucked my dick.
Most prostitutes won't allow a kiss either which they judge as much more intimate than all the rest they do or allow.

For some reason if I had been 'molested' by an adult man, I'd be more traumatised if he had French kissed me than if he had only sucked my dick.
Most prostitutes won't allow a kiss either which they judge as much more intimate than all the rest they do or allow.
I guess it varies from culture to culture. In Brazil kissing is considered way less serious than any kind of act involving your genitals.

It's way easier to kiss here than to get a girl in bed.